Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Throat chakra (13 Feb 2010)

I sing the Gayartri Mantra

The entire plane ride into India

I may be singing for enlightenment

But really I’m subduing the little patterings of fear

India. Holy Mother, I’m entering into

The domains of destruction

Dancing with Shiva

With a man who kisses his feet

(The intoxicated devotee that he is)

And he rides the fastest bike in town

I confess; I love an adventure

He and I are an illusion

In love, out of love, in love

I fall completely free

To say I love you

Has a quality that sounds

Redundant. Love

Is all there is before the object (him)

And subject (me) ever existed

Take us out of the equation; I and You do not sustain

Truth. And I confess, the crakes

Are showing; it’s difficult to take

Myself as a known quantity

I am patterned, I can see that

(It plays out in my heat)

And I am strikingly independent

A Palm Reader who I have a crush on

Tells me I’m special; destiny is waiting

I see truth and contradictions in his reading

I see truth and contradictions in my beliefs

(mainly contradictions)

And when I stop for just a moment

Stop talking about Me, that is

I learn that rather than being left with

Nothing to say

It leaves me with Everything to express

[Via http://squashedmosquito.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment